Executive Briefing, 23rd of January: Power Your Journey to the Cloud with NetApp & Cisco
Island Networks together with NetApp & Cisco are pleased to invite you to the latest in our series of Executive Briefings, charting how organisations in Ireland can gain competitive advantage by implementing cloud technologies.
In this briefing you will hear first-hand from ICON plc, about how it is using FlexPod as a platform for innovation and business success.
ICON plc is a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries.
You will also hear directly from the global cloud technology leaders on how you can gain a competitive advantage by building an efficient, flexible and scalable foundation for the cloud with NetApp & Cisco.
This briefing is presented by Island Networks, specialists in providing cloud and converged infrastructure solutions in Ireland, in partnership with NetApp and Cisco, the global industry leaders in cloud infrastructure.
Who should attend?
Business Executives & IT Professionals
Thursday 23rd of January
Registration – 08:30-09:30am
Presentations – 09:30-12:30pm
Buffet Lunch – 12:30pm
Conrad Hotel, St. Stephens Green, Dublin 2
- Welcome & Introduction – Ed Waters, Chief Technology Officer, Island Networks
- NetApp and the Hybrid Cloud – Tim Waldron, Cloud Solutions Manager, NetApp
- Enabling IT as a Service for Your Organisation – Graeme Gordon, Systems Engineering Manager, VMware
- Mobility and Flexible Working, Embracing Any-ness – Graham Frazer, Desktop Infrastructure & Mobility Business Manager, Citrix
- Redefining the Power of IT – Stuart Moulton, UKI Datacentre and Virtualisation Business Manager, Cisco
- Re-imagine the Enterprise Data Centre – Art Coughlan, Data Centre and Cloud Solutions Specialist, Microsoft
- Customer Case Study: The FlexPod, The Job, The Convergence – Cormac Dunne, Global Team Lead Data Centre Operations, ICON plc
- Wrap Up & Lunch