“Catch Your Cloud” Executive Briefing
Island Networks together with NetApp & Cisco are delighted to invite you to an Executive Briefing where you will hear about the impact of the Cloud and what it means for your business. At this event you will discover how you can make your business more agile by using the Cloud to deliver real business value by driving scale and efficiency at a lower cost to your organisation.
You will hear from the technology leaders in cloud and converged infrastructure on how the cloud has become the secure and scalable platform for growth and how your business can unlock it’s potential.
This seminar is presented by Island Networks, a new and innovative company specialising in cloud and converged infrastructure solutions, in partnership with NetApp and Cisco, the industry leaders in Cloud infrastructure.
Who should attend: Business Executives & IT Professionals
When: Thursday 23rd of May, Registration from 08:30am, Presentations from 09:30am followed by a Buffet Lunch from 12:30pm
Where: Conrad Hotel, St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2
- Welcome and Introduction – Gary Coburn, Managing Director, Island Networks
- Revolutionise your IT – Matt Watts, EMEA Director of Technology and Strategy,NetApp
- Business or IT Transformation? – Ian Moore, Country Manager, VMware
- Driving Business Agility – Samir Naji, Chairman, Island Networks
- Unified Data Centre – Gordon Gibson, EMEA Data Centre & Virtualisation,Cisco
- How Cloud Cements the Path for The Modern Enterprise – Art Coughlan, Data Centre Solutions, Microsoft
- The Growth of Converged Infrastructure – Ed Waters, Chief Technology Officer,Island Networks
- Buffet Lunch
+353 (0)1 9023603