Operating at Cloud Speed, ICON Advances Data-Driven Clinical Trials Through a NetApp Ecosystem
Before a new therapy can be licensed, most clinical trials take 10-15 years, and it is estimated to cost approximately $2 million USD to take a new drug to market. The scientists and engineers at ICON are committed to bringing new therapies to market faster and more cost effectively. The growing quantity of business applications that generate data must be able to provide insight and improved performance to add value quickly, efficiently, and reliably
- Accelerate clinical trials
- Introduce new revenue model for clinical data storage
NetApp’s “trusted and integral” people and processes were chosen exclusively by Island Networks due to their superior technology stack. Through these solutions, ICON was able to standardize and simplify all of their lifesaving data onto NetApp’s extremely performing systems.
- NetApp FAS and E-Series
- NetApp StorageGRID
- NetApp FabricPool
- Bringing therapies to market faster and more cost effectively.
- More time and funding back into continuous innovation to service ICON customers.
- Innovation is at the heart of everything that ICON, Island Networks, and NetApp do together.
- Improving and saving lives through data.